I'm new to all this online blogging but to tell you the truth I think its better than keeping a dairy in your bedroom with people snooping for example my mum.
Anyways, my names Lucy and I'm 18 living a life as a normal teenager or am I? I don't feel like I am like everyone else my own age. You ask why? Well mainly because I've never tired drugs, never been out under aged drinking and the most embarrassing thing is I've never had sex let alone even seen a boy naked, well not in person.
I feel like I'm missing out on it all but is it really apart of teenage life sex, drink and drugs? I would love to have sex with someone but never found the right one or is that even possible? I have so many questions about it but there isn't anyone I can really talk to. My mum won't talk to me about it, she's scared she'll be loosing her little girl, I know most parents are like that but mine are the most over protective parents anyone I know have ever met.
My mum won't even allow me to have my own front door key, she has to know where I am going what time I will be there to and from and how am I getting home. It's starting to annoy me because I see all my friends moving out into there own place and having freedom but then again they have had freedom alot longer than I have.
I think it's about time I stand up for myself and start living my life starting NOW!!
No comments:
Post a Comment