Friday, 15 April 2011

Getting my way.

Went out with Dylan for that drink the other night, was a little weird being out of the work place talking to him. But I think it went well I didn't make myself look like a total idiot, stayed on single vodka and cokes as it takes a lot of them to get me drunk. I can't remember how long it was we spent in the pub together but it was great I started feeling like a normal person dating even though these drinks weren't mean to be a date, they were meant to be drinks between work colleagues.

After we left the pub, I turned to walk in the direction to my house when I felt his hand touch my shoulder, in his soft spoken way he asked if I wanted to share a taxi as he wanted to make sure I got home ok and he wouldn't have to worry if I didn't turn up to work this week. So we shared a taxi home together, I paid my part in the fare and said goodnight, but after getting through my door I felt stupid because I never invited him in for a brew but then again how would I explain to my parents who Dylan was??

I've also been hanging round with friends with my new look which they all love and say it's definitely more me! I'm feeling great about myself and feeling free. Just need to find myself a flat or house and I will have my freedom more.

No comments:

Post a Comment