I walked in on Monday happy as larry, only downfall was I couldn't see Dylan anywhere and I really wanted to see if he noticed my new hair style and we could start getting to know each other.
As the morning went on still no sign of him and I was starting to give up on the fact that he was going to be in today and that I would actually have the courage to talk to him by the time I saw him. It reached dinner time and there he appeared in the door way of the photocopying room, his hair was strightened and combed perfectly, not even one strand of hair out of place. He glanced over at me standing there with an arm full of photocopying to do with a smile on his face and what do I go and do drop everything!! Beetroot red I bent down scooping all the paper up from around me scared of looking up incase Dylan was there laughing at me.
After about a mintue appeared a hand which made me hope it was Dylan so I looked up and to my disappointment it wasn't him just the post room guy, not sure of his name but he's scruffy looking and is really hard to understand when you talk to him because all he does is mubble. But I was polite and said thank you to him. After that I tried to avoid Dylan for the rest of the day so I didn't make a tit out of myself anymore, god knows what he he thought of me though.
Tuesday, was the best day to be honest because I spoke to Dylan, only thing was it wasn't out of choice, there was a problem with one of the photocopying machines and he was the only other person in the room with me so I had to ask him who is it I had to call to get it fixed because I needed to get this work done asap (As Soon As Possible) as it was for a very important client. When I took a breath to speak it felt like I wasn't going to be able to string a sentance together but I managed it without looking like an idoit yet again. lol. But luckly he was very helpful and let me use the copier he was using to get my work done as he went and phoned an engineer out for me.
I now need to thank him because I don't feel just saying thank you was enough yesterday.
So, today I said thank you again to him and asked if he would like to get a drink after work one night and he agreed that we needed to have a drinkn to get to know each other. Which is now very exciting for me because it's the first time I have ever asked a guy out for a drink or even thought about asking someone as cute as Dylan out for a drink!
Things to achieve:
- . Find somewhere to live
Stand up to my Mum.Talk to Dylan.Get a new look for myself.- Get ears pierced.
- Go out with friends and show my new style off.
- Prepare for drinks with Dylan (i.e things to talk about)
No comments:
Post a Comment