Saturday, 2 April 2011

New Style.

Yesterday, I went shopping in Manchester to start changing my style and start showing my personality instead of letting my mum dress me. I know I should of been doing this before now but I wanted to be the perfect daughter and do what I was told.

I have bought some really nice stuff, ok you can tell that I listen to rock and metal music now instead of classical, lol. Yes, my mum was dressing me like an old person and it wasn't fun when I was in school because people would make fun and I felt alone and helpless. But here's some pictures of the items I have bought online today already!


 
I really can't wait for them to arrive in the post on Monday! I'm really excited that I can now start expressing myself in what I wear because it's coming out of my own back packet and not my parents. Before, when I wanted new clothes my mum would come shopping with me and would yell at me if I even looked at things like this. She would mainly say 'What man would like a girl wearing that tat, you will look like a tramp in that!' Which deep down hurt as she was basically saying I would look like a prostitute, even though I know men wouldn't see me like that.

Her face was a picture yesterday when I came home with skinny jeans, mini skirts, converse and make-up. I could see she wasn't happy what so ever but she couldn't say much as it is my own money that have paid for it plus I had my hair cut whilst in Manchester. I went from long one length style to something shorter and more layers. The Pictures below or not of me but they are examples of what a change I have gone for plus my hair colour is a light brown not blonde.

 
Not me.

Also not me.


I'm starting to feel good about myself now and starting to feel like a normal teenager, specially with the fact my mum doesn't agree with the change. The thing that shocked me the most is my dad is now supporting me in the change, he said to me last night that it was about time I started to rebel, the only thing he wanted to make sure I didn't rebel against was his house rules and that I would still do my chores round the house. Lol. I think hes worrying that I am going to change into a whole different person and someone he doesn't know but the truth is I am not going to change my personality, I'm just going to show it abit more and I will still do my chores around the house because no one likes living like a slob.

Things to achieve:
  • Find somewhere to live.
  • Stand up to my Mum.
  • Talk to Dylan.
  • Get a new look for myself.
  • Get ears pierced.
  • Go out with friends and show my new style off.
Right, I best get ready and head to work and cross off one more thing off my list, yes today I am going to talk to Dylan, which is quite a daunting thing for me, I don't know how to talk to a guy that isn't my dad.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment